WE'RE OPEN ONLINE AND OUR SHOPS HAVE RE-OPENED
Welcome back! We are pleased to tell you that we have now re-opened all of our stores and we are really looking forward to seeing you again. Our website is also open for orders and our Reserve & Collect In-Store Facility is available again (excludes Concessions). Just place your order online and pick it up from your selected store.
We have been working hard to make sure we comply with the government guidelines to help protect our customers and staff. The shops have been thoroughly cleaned and we have installed Perspex screens at our till points.
HELP US TO KEEP YOU & OUR TEAM SAFE:
- From 24 July 2020 you are required by law to wear a face covering in shops. Children under 11 and those with certain disabilities will be exempt.
- We ask you to use the hand sanitiser available inside the front door and at various locations throughout the store.
- Please keep your distance and remain 2 metres apart from other people. We have floor markings to help assist you.
- The number of customers we can allow inside at any one time is limited so you might be asked to wait outside.
- Please consider shopping alone if possible.
- We request that you use contactless or card payments if possible.
If you are unsure of anything, just ask one of our friendly members of staff in-store or email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to help you.
Stay safe and keep well!
Last updated 22/07/2020