New from Pebeo, a refillable watercolour ink brush marker. The Colorex marker brush tip and is available in 29 colours. The refill system is easy, fast and clean.
The markers can be refilled directly with the pipette of the 45ml Colorex bottles.
1. Take a dropper of Colorex ink
2. Directly fill the dropper in the marker through the black valve located at the end of the marker. The marker is fully loaded with 5 droppers of ink. If necessary,
wipe away any excess ink around the valve. Wait a few minutes for it to soak in
3. The marker is ready to use
4. After use, replace the cap tightly to prevent the nib from drying out, and store the marker horizontally
To prolong the use of Colorex markers, you can change the nib using the bag of refill nibs available.
1. Remove the used tip using the tool's pliers
2. Place the new tip into the tool's cavity
3. Push the tip into the marker until the tool stops