Faber-Castell Pitt Graphite Matt Pencils
A new range of graphite drawing pencils from Faber-Castell. A graphite pencil that has been produced to avoid the shiny shimmering laydown of traditional graphite pencils. The Pitt Graphite Matt has been developed to reduce light reflections on the paper. The pencils range from am HB to a very soft 14B that give an extra matt look with a unique texture. These pencils are ideal for portraits and photorealistic drawings.
There are 8 grades available in Pitt Graphite Matt. HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B, 12B, 14B.
2 sets are available, a tin of 6 assorted grades and a larger tin of all 8 grades with accessories.
- Worlds first extremely matt graphite pencil.
- Reduced reflection on paper.
- Smooth graphite application.
- Use for writing, drawing and sketching.
- Especially suitable for monochrome graphite work such as portraits and photorealistic drawings.
- Break-resistant leads.
- Made in Germanay.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Wood from certified sustainable forestry.
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish.