Pablo pencils are of the highest quality and are rich in pigment, resulting in rich, vibrant colours that can be sharpened to a fine point.
Caran d'Ache Pablo colouring pencils key features are:
• The 3.7mm pencil lead is soft and water-resistant.
• They are very economical thanks to their exceptional covering power.
• Excellent lightfastness.
• Pencil Shaft: They are hexagonal in shape which is comfortable to hold and stops them from rolling off the table.
• The ends of the pencils are sealed in the same colour as the lead, marked with colour name and code and made from the best cedar wood.
• Product conforms to CE EN71.
• Techniques: Use them for shading, graded applications and mixed media
• They can also be combined with Supracolor water-soluble pencils and Neocolor crayons.
• They can be used to draw on paper, wood, photographs and more.
They are perfect for artists, illustrators and designers that love to colour.