A set of 36 Derwent Inktense Pencils in a metal tin. Inktense pencils are vibrant coloured pencils that can be used like an ink when you add water, but with the precision of a pencil. Once dry, the colour is permanent. You can also use them just as a normal colouring pencil.
Derwent Inktense washes out like ink.
• Firm texture like a pen.
• Bright, vibrant shades are transluscent.
• Once dry, the colour wash is permanent and can be washed over with other media, wet or dry.
• The clarity and transparency of the wash is excellent.
• Very little water is needed to make the colour go a long way.
• Quick drying, very little bleed occurs.
• Can be used in conjunction with watersoluble media, eg. Graphitint, Aquatone, Watercolour pencils.
This Derwent Inktense Pencils Tin of 36 contains the following colours:
Sherbert Lemon, Sun Yellow, Sienna Gold, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Mauve, Violet, Peacock Blue, Iron Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Fiield Green, Felt Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Tan, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Bark, Indian Ink, Charcoal Grey, Ink Black, Antique White and Outliner.