PULLINGERS RESERVE & COLLECT IN STORE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Reserve & Collect facility allows you to reserve your items at one of our stores (Excludes Pullingers C&H Concession Store in Winchester). Payment is taken in full prior to collection. There are NO Delivery Charges and no waiting for the courier and you still get the convenience and the ease of shopping online!
How It Works
To Reserve & Collect In Store is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Add your chosen items to your Basket. When you have finished, proceed to the CHECKOUT.
- Enter in your details and billing address.
- You will then be able to choose your delivery options, which will allow you to choose the store that you wish to collect your goods from.
- Enter your card / payment details & confirm your order. All goods must be paid for in full prior to collection.
- Your Reservation is now complete!
- Once you have completed your Reservation you will be sent a confirmation email along with an Order Number. Please print this out and bring it with you when you come to collect your goods. When your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store we will notify you.
Click here to view more information on our stores, such as opening times and locations.
If you wish to amend your Reservation then please email your amendments with your Reservation Number to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01372 741 811 (Office hours are Monday to Friday, 09.30 to 17:30).
Terms & Conditions For Reserving & Collecting In Store
- We aim to have your order ready for collection within 3 working days. When your Reservation is ready to be collected we will notify you. Please ensure that you have provided us with a correct phone number and a valid email address.
- Your order will be reserved for 14 days from the time in which you have been notified that your order is ready for collection. If you have not collected your order after this date we will cancel your order and issue you with a full refund.
- You will pay for your items in full through our safe and secure website prior to collection.
- You must bring your Order Number with you upon collection of your goods.
- The price that you pay for your items will be the online price.
- You can NOT use Student Cards to receive any further discount on products when using the Reserve & Collect In Store Service.
- Pullingers Gift Vouchers that have been purchased in-store can be used against a web transaction but must be entered at the Checkout when placing your order online.
- From time to time, some goods may be out of stock. If this is the case, you will be notified of any delays or out of stock items by email.
- You can not currently reserve and collect items from our Pullingers C&H Concession Stores (Brighton, Winchester & Eastbourne).
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
We do not disclose your information to third parties. Cookies and server sessions are used on this shopping site.
Click here for Pullingers full Terms & Conditions.
The Company Site is owned and operated by John Watson & Co Partnership trading as Pullingers Stationers and Pullingers Art Shop of 18 High Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AH. Telephone (+44) (0)1372 741 811. Fax (+44) (0)1372 745 653. VAT registration number 564 1909 29.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com